Nano Mist is a high-tech skin care gadget which uses nano-atomization technology to transform water molecules into nano-particles smaller than pores (0,3 microns). Through misting, these particles deeply penetrate the skin and provide intense hydration, even when you’re wearing make-up.
Skin care isn’t just about applying some cosmetic products at the top layer of your skin. Sometimes, what affects our complexion is the lack of proper moisture. Misting water on your face will actually make things worse, as your skin will be even drier once the water evaporates, as it’s molecules are not small enough to penetrate the skin and lock in moisture.
Nano Mist is a high-tech skin care product which uses nano-atomization technology to transform water molecules into nano-particles smaller than pores (0,3 microns). Through misting, these particles deeply penetrate the skin and provide intense hydration, even when you’re wearing make-up.
- Deeply moisturizing, increases skin elasticity and overall look;
- Cleans the skin and helps with oil balance;
- Promotes facial blood circulation, delaying skin aging;
- Instant revitalization in case of tiredness or lack of sleep;
- Rehydrates after sun, wind or cold exposure;
- Helps calm sensitive, dry, irritated and sunburned skin;
- Sets make-up;
- It’s easily portable and can be transported in any bag;
- Can be used with floral water: rose water, lavender water, etc.
How to use
- Charge your device by connecting the USB cable to the afferent port. The device emits a red light that will turn off when fully charged (approx. 2 hours).
- Open the water container by gently turning it and fill with still mineral water.
- Seal the container by securing the lid.
- Turn on the device by pressing the ON / OFF button. A blue light will be visible throughout the operating mode.
- Spray 5cm from the face before applying makeup and 12cm after applying makeup. Hold for 30 seconds, then turn off by pressing the ON / OFF button.
- Do not use alcohol, disinfectants or other substances containing mercury or acid to clean the device
- Do not use running water, distilled water or poor-quality water. The best choice is still mineral water.
- Do not spray in eyes
- Before charging, make sure the device is completely dry.
Water tank capacity: 30ml
Particles: 0,3 microns